Tuesday, December 30, 2008

SPELLING


Ok so here is the deal, I can't spell. No really I can't spell!

It all started in the 7th grade when our teacher let us correct our own spelling tests. Da like I wasn't going to take advantage of that! So now I am paying the price. So for all you people who think that cheating can sometimes be helpful, I'm here to tell you that it is not. The moral of the story is to never cheat and to love the neighbor, or something like that!

So my new years resolution is to let the dictionary be my friend and my guide to better spelling.

Love Emma

6 comments:

Becky said...

Being able to spell is overrated. As long as it is spelled right phonetically and we can sound it out, you're fine!

wendy said...

Way to go Emma, your new year rezalushun. (tee,hee)

cally said...

You couldn't spell before the 7th grade. Just kidding.

But I have letters to prove it.

No one judges you. I have malapropism.

dictionary.com

Emma said...

Please burn all letter that you my have for future revenge! Thank you

corrie said...

Not being able to spell is definately not as bad as Cally's malapropism. She is excellent at it. Neither Brian or I can spell worth beans.

AS Amber said...

The trouble with not being able to spell is that people think you're not intelligent. And it's simply not true! Both my dad and my husband can't spell worth a crap but they're very smart. I really think when it comes to spelling, you either get it or you don't.

My son: great speller, bad math.
My daughter: great math, bad speller.

How do you know Wendy??? I LOVE HER!!!!!