Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Friday night

We had a great friday night. We went to my in-laws to swim and have a BBQ. Olivia swims like a fish and is all over the pool, Grace is very happy in her floaty following Olivia were every she goes.
So we got to sit and watch the girls play, we didn't even get in and swim the girls just played and played! I love to watch them play and have fun. After we ate dinner we thought we would start a fire in the little fire pot my in-laws have in the back yard, my mother-in law has been wanting to use it for a long time and we never seem to get around to it, but tonight was the night. The weather was so nice, no wind and not to hot. We got the fire going and started to roast marsh mellows, and we all ate more then we should, but it was a great time. Olivia has decided that she likes her mellows brown not black...
Nothing like a great night with my family!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I agree, the happiest moments of life are simple nights just being with the family! Your little girls are adorable and you do have wonderful in-laws...just like me!

Ann Marie said...

What fun!

I'm glad to see your family is enjoying these last summer nights!

My Christian loves to roast
"smarshmellows" (as he calls them..)

Doman Family said...

Sounds like you had a great time, and when you don't even have to get wet, that is even better :)

Becky Wallace said...

Nothing better than smores! They're not the same if you try to put them in the microwave.