Monday, August 31, 2009

Toddler






We put up Gracie's bed and I have to say I think it looks cute.
I do need to give a shout out to my-in-laws for helping, thanks guys!!!

The bed was a garage sale find, a darn good one I might add. Pam(aka mother in-law) called me one morning and said does Gracelyn need a bed? I said well some day but right now she is still in her crib and that's right where I would like to keep her. ( we all know that didn't last as long as I would have liked). So Pam got the bed for me anyways saying it was so cute and she would store it for me until we needed it. Well who would say no to that?

One month later it's time for the bed and I am so glad that we had one ready to go! so here are some pictures of the room and bed.. Saving my money and trying to decide on colors for bedding.

8 comments:

corrie said...

Oooo. Transitions. Gotta love life! That bed is really cute.

cally said...

So pretty!!

kaTie said...

dang! that was a good find. gotta love those garage sales!

i'm excited to see what colors and decor you decide on...

Becky said...

It's an adorable bed! Good find!

Ann Marie said...

I love white beds, garage sales, and good finds! Sweet!

Is this for your 2 year old? I have a toddler bed waiting to come up to my Mary's room.. but I like that she is trapped in her crib.

Decisions..Decisions..
I can't wait to see what you choose to decorate with too!

Emma said...

Grace would not stay in her crib!

Becky Wallace said...

Your kids are getting too big too fast! The last time I saw Grace she was four-months-old! Hard to imagine her crawling out of bed!

wendy said...

love the bed --perfect for TaTonka!!!