Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lets try again!!!







Ok this is Miss Olivia helping me make her cupcakes for her party!! and Gracelyn to. As any mother knows when we have little helpers every thing goes great, and no spills!!!!(ya right).
Well that is going to have to do for the pictures, yes I know I need help. My brother who usually helps me just started his masters program so he is a little busy for me and my bloggy troubles!!!
WE had Olivia's birthday praty early this year because she wanted a swim party, and we didn''t want to wait until sept. 11th because who knows about the weather that time of years.
So the party was on Aug 29th. We had great weather and the birthday girl had a great time.
I can't believe that my first born is turning 5!!!! little Miss Olivia is so big!!











4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Ya.. my husband fixes all of my bloggy blunders..

How fun to have a swim party!
I really want a cupcake now....

wendy said...

I am glad she had such a fun party!!!!Kisses for my Miss Olivia

Becky Wallace said...

So, so fun! Wish we could have been there!

Rachel Sue said...

I love that you decorated you cinder block wall. We have one of those. Coloring it would make it so much less ugly.