Sunday, September 6, 2009

I DID WHAT??????

Well I need to start with I love being a mom, I love staying home, but I needed an out I needed more adult conversation. So I went back to work very part time. I am at Gardner village working in a brand new store called Wild about the west. Western isn't really my thing but I needed to start somewhere and when they have an opening in any other store that is more my style then I am already in.
Some of you might say, why not go back to doing hair? Well I don't want to have to start all over again building my book it takes a long time. I also wanted to explore my other passion for interior design, so that's why no hair!!!!
I started my first day of real outside the home work on Friday and Saturday, I love it and the girls are loving the one on one time with their dad, so all in all things look like they will work out great!

8 comments:

Becky said...

That's awesome Emma! I'll have to come by and see the place!

wendy said...

I am glad for you sweety . A little break will do you good and you will be a TOTALLY awesome interior design diva.
keep up the blogging

Kristin said...

Good for you! We all NEED adult time, and I will 'fo sho' come drop by....man I love gardner village!

P.S. You are beautiful!!

corrie said...

Do you get to wear boots? That would be so fun. Even if it's not really your thing. Cowboy boots are awesome! Yippe-Ki-Aye!

Ann Marie said...

What?? For real??
I seriously am there all of the time! Archibald Gardner is my 3rd great grandpa. My favorite store is village whites.
Dude.. I didn't know you were in Utah.. ~ And so close to where I live.. I may have to come in and say HI!
I sooooo need adult time.. that's kinda why I blog.. and need to have a girls night out once a week.. :)

You love design too? Twins! :)

Emma said...

Yup it's very casual I can wear cowgirl boots and a hat if I want!!!

cally said...

Wahoo!

If I got a job it'd be at a bakery. As a taster, I think.

OR...I'd be a ballerina.

it's possible. ?

I am always a better mom after being out of the house for a while. It's true.

Rachel Sue said...

I'm kind of jealous that you get to spend so much time at Gardner Village!