Friday, May 21, 2010

Change.

So a little while ago I went back to work very part time, you know so I could get out among the adult world and not talk about potty training issues!!!! I have to say that I loved it and was having a lot of fun......BUT as of Sat. I no longer have a job, I quit! I want to spend time with my girls and my honey so that we can play and swim and do what ever we want without mom having to go to work and miss out on the fun. Sounds good to me, I just hope that I don't miss my adult time.

Also today is the first day of the couples league at out local golf coarse and me and my man are going to play, I can't wait I love golf and hope to play more!! Just wondering if it matters that I haven't even swung a golf club yet this year????? Oh well I think it will be fun, I just hope the weather holds and the rain waits until Saturday to come, or just not to come at all, that would be fine with me!!!!

Saturday will be a busy day for me, Olivia has her dance pictures and that means for 3 hr of craziness. WE have 3 costumes 3 hair changes and about a billion girls all trying to get beautiful for the 2 min of smile and say cheese..... should be fun, Olivia loves her costumes and I hope that the day runs smoothly!!! after that it's of to work for my last shift!!! I think I will be tired after all that fun!

happy weekend to you all and talk to ya later!!!

Peace.

5 comments:

cally said...

I remember the days of big poofy bangs and sequins, trying to decide how to smile for the big pic. Are we really mothers of those moments now?

happy summer Emma.

claudie said...

Peace to you too Emma. Love it.
Have fun while you can...work can wait. I think adults will be playing golf, so no need to talk about diapers and potty training LOL
Don't hurt your back with that swing.
Good luck to little Miss Olivia. I remember those days fondly.
We have a long weekend here in Canada. Your mom must have told you that already : )
Love You
Peace Out
Love Claudie
xoxoxoxo

Connie said...

It's so hard to leave your little ones and go to work. You'll have to have your adult time on the golf course or somewhere else.

Good luck with the dance recital!

wendy said...

You and Brian on a golf league---YAY. Good for you. You two need to do those kinds of things together. You NEED your adult time.
can't wait to see Olivia's photos, of course the other little girls can't hold a candle to her. (grandma's are allowed to say that)

so enjoy summer, work will come soon enough. don't let the good times pass you by

Nana said...

YaY for you!!