Saturday, May 15, 2010

SUN

Sun sun glorious sun!!! Yup it's come to town and now all my free time will be spent outside in the yard pulling weed's, chasing the Dog and making sure the little one doesn't forget to look both way's before she crosses the street!!!

I love yard work, it is so fun to get everything looking nice so that when your done you can say, dang my yard looks good!!! I started the clean out from the winter yesterday and now I am ready to go to the garden store to get all my pretty flowers. I have to say that this is my favorite part of all, the design the color sceem and how it will balance in the yard and in my flower pot's. I will be trying some new things this year.... hope I like the change, if I get really motivated I'll post some pic's, but we all know that I tend to be a little lazy about this, so we will see!!!

Hope you all have the sun shining in your life and can get outside and get down and dirty!!!!

Emma.

9 comments:

wendy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! you posted something. I need to buy you your own lap top so you can have it when you want to post and put photos on etc.
SO PUT ON SOME PHOTOS of your pots etc and of course those darling grandgirls!! and the dog
perhaps Brian (tee,hee)
on my way to riding lesson---yippy-0-ky-aye

gigi said...

Finally!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you got some healthy sun to make your days brighter! HAppy Days!

Barry said...

Hey Emma!
Your mom and i just got finished planting our pots and i think i could be in trouble as far as the pot off goes as i think she has planted twice as many floweres as i did,but hey if thats all it take to keep her happy,ill let her win every year.

barry

Connie said...

I got down and dirty today! Love the sun. Got some garden planted, lawn mowed, weeds pulled, and a sun burn! YES!!

I hope you post some pics of your flowers!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

cally said...

Hooray Emma, you're alive! It took sunshine, eh?

I agree with your mom. She needs to buy you a laptop.

love you.

mCat said...

When you get done with YOUR yardwork, wanna came hang out at my house? I hate it! Like a fat kid hates slimfast

claudie said...

It's sunny so you go to the basement to cool off and blog? LOL
OMYGOSH she's alive. Well I knew you were because your mom was there.
Had to go sneak a peak at "BEAR".. I was wondering when I read... your mom and I .... Couldn't resist sorry.
Does that mean your mom has to share her computer with bear? I'll have to go and ask her that one. I bet she MADE him do it LOL
Happy hot sun Emma. It's hopefully going to warm up around here tomorrow. I'm on a break. Hubby isn't well. No worries : )
Love ya' beautiful.
Love Claudie
xoxoxox

kado! said...

glad you have some sunshine!

We have had some nice days and then crappy rainy days..it is so back and forth! I want the SUN to stay around!

H.K. said...

I love working outside! I like getting down and dirty with nature.