Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How young is to young????






olivia is my oldest she is a whooping 5 years old and let me tell you I am in big trouble when we enter the teen years!!!!! She has been in love with a boy she had in her preschool class last year. They are not in the same class this year but me and Little G's mom have been able to get the too together for a few play dates!!!! Lemmer(aka Brian my husband you know the one I shacked up with) we really like this boy. Little G is fun to be around and has manners and best of all he has a little brother Gracies age so she doesn't drive him insane!!!!

So the other night G's mom calls me and asks if Olivia would like to go to a movie with her and G??? Olivia's response was I would be honored to. She is such a polite little girl. I told the mom to bring G's brother over and let him play with Grace then every one would have a good time.

The morning of the movie came and Olivia was so excited that she could hardly stand herself. Her dad gave her some money for lunch and the movie and she told Lemmer that she had her own money in her piggy bank and that she would just use that.. so cute dad said you save your money and take mine!!! I wonder how many year's until he says to her.. get your own money honey!!!!????? She had herself a little purse to put her money in and asked me if she could please put on so lip gloss? I said heck ya darlin a girls got to look her best!!! Olivia says she is going to marry this boy because he has blonde hair and blue eye's just like her! What else could a girl ask for?

Gage came and got Olivia and they were so nerves all giggles and so dang cute. I made them pose for pictures, because I knew this was a blogging moment!!!!
So they were off for a good time and I was left with the two still in diaper's, yuck!!! but I didn't have to change any bums so I was very happy about that! the two Minny's did really well and hardly fought over the toy's!!! I had them paint little bird houses and they turned out so cute!

So the date came to an end all were happy, even mom and Oliva and Garce both miss there men!!!

So how young is to young, to fall in LOVE????/

16 comments:

CB said...

That is a dang cute story!!! I think if she takes after Grandma Wendy then she is right on track - LOL!!!
Seriously, I think kids can fall in love at any age. I have heard of people falling in love at 5 or 9 and then later dating and marrying that person. You never know!
I love that she wanted to put on lip gloss - that girl is serious!!

wendy said...

ohh Cherie, you little smart alec. (tee,hee)

There is all kinds of love for all ages and stages. I think you learn about Love and Relationships by going through the
se stages in life.

and as Olivia said to me "grandma I want to be married to lots of guys like you" AH, NO MY DEAR---you don't, just find the right one the FIRST TIME. Shheeeeesh

those pictures as so dang cute
oh how I love my little grandgirls!!!and THERE ISN'T A GUY OUT THERE GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM ---NOW OR EVER.

claudie said...

What did grandma Wendy teach this little wee innocent child? lol
So so cute Emma. They were made for each other. As for age? She'll go through many more, trust me.
My rule for Brittany, because I was like this, was NEVER depend on a guy to take you through life. Stand on your own two feet. Be strong, and when you least expect it BANK I mean BANG! there he will be.
My 2 cents for today.
Love your babies.
Love Claudie
xoxoxo

Valerie said...

Awww...that's so sweet!
At least she's realistic. My 8 year old has his sights set on Taylor Swift! :) Yesterday, he informed his Grandma that he thinks Taylor is HOT! So she, of course, sent him home with the newspaper article and pic of Taylor!

claudie said...

Look for Jake's picture...about 8th down or so from my house tour post. I'm so bored with my blogging lately. Nothing to say..blah.
xoxo

Aimee said...

Hi Emma,
Of course I remember you! What a small world it is!! Darling pictures!

Connie said...

Such cute pictures. I can picture her getting ready to go with her money in her purse. Too dang cute. At least they had a chaperone.

Jane In The Jungle said...

My youngest son and his girl have been together since they were 6 months old!!!!! these days they only see each other at birthday parties, either their's or their siblings, but it's always like it's always been with those two!

cally said...

oh my gosh, that will be awesome to show them these pictures when they date for real.

I was in love at least a million times before I was 16.
Olivia is so adorable.

And Gracie is such a mini-you! Seriously Emma. She looks just like you did.

Becky said...

Those pictures are too cute! You sure do have two of the most beautiful daughters.

Linda said...

This post put a smile on my face! Little puppy love is adorable isn't it! She'll have many more puppy loves in the years to come, but you never know what the future holds, G could be her prince charming!

All the kiddos are ADORABLE!

kado! said...

ohhh...that was the cutest story ever!

Love the lip-gloss part!

heather said...

I think they're gonna have the cutest wedding video ever.

mCat said...

Hi Emma! Thanks for you comment, and I decided to pop over and give myself a little looksie -
AH HA! - You belong to Wendy!

I think I love you that much more now......

Your daughters are darling, but knowing the genes you all carry, how could they NOT be?

And falling in love at 6? Hells yeah! Although, I am still waiting for my son to realize he loves the neighbor girl and NOT just like a sister.

H.K. said...

What a cute little story! I think my first "love" was when I was 4 years old, he didn't know I existed since he was a rock star.

kanishk said...

love that she wanted to put on lip gloss - that girl is serious!!
home jobs without registration